Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Here’s a cool video by an adorable young girl her voice is just precious! on how to make a washer and dryer for your doll. She claims is for a 12 inch doll but you can adjust the measurements to fit your 18 inch doll.
Your doll will make a lasting impression on her special occasion with My Pink Planet Breathtaking First Holy Communion dress. Includes:
- Dress- An illusion neckline softens a heavenly alabaster satin strapless bodice with an astonishing organza overlay, embellished with silver metallic on bodice. White satin piping trim on neckline and organza short puff sleeves. White full satin skirt and tulle for fullness fit.
- Complimenting long white gloves
- Tiara and Veil – Graceful full length veil, attached flexible metallic silver tiara adorned with stones.
- All seams are professionally serged and meticulously constructed.
- Designed to fit 18 inch dolls like American Girl®, Madame Alexander® Favorite Friends, Our Generation®, Springfield Collection®, and Euro Girl by Zapf Puppen-Engen®.
This stunning dress will make your doll look like a princess!
Available at My Pink Planet
Doll Diaries is having another Giveaway! One lucky winner will win this gorgeous Jezebel Gal Pirate Costume which includes 7 pcs:
- Tailored blazer
- Eye patch
- Pirate Hat
To Enter visit Doll Diaries but hurry giveaway ends midnight, October 9th 2012.
American Girl is giving away to 20 lucky winners the girl of the year doll, McKenna and paperback book (Ready to Fly, and Take the Challenge! ). You must enter by August 31, 2012. You must register to enter and then take the challenge. Click to ENTER for a a chance to win. For Official detailed Rules.
Good Luck girls!
Great ready girls for McKenna Shoots for the Stars! movie set to air on July 14th NBC 8pm/7pm central or pick up your DVD Combo at American Girl or Walmart available July 3rd. Here’s a sneak peak.
Boy do I have a deal for you!
“You’re not boring, why should your camera be?“
Just click here to purchase.
- Submit your artwork of you and your favorite doll enjoying your summer.
- You can use crayons, markers, colored pencils, glitter, etc.
- The artwork must be created by you
- No photocopies accepted
- Deadline: all entries must be recieved no later than midnight, September 3rd, 2010
- Artwork may be mailed or submitted via email
- 2 winners will be announced on September 10, 2010 here on our blog, bookmark this date.
- Your artwork must include your first name, age, state, and email address
- If submitting via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If submitting via mail: My Pink Planet, LLC 122 Millbrook Road, Hardwick, NJ 07825
How to enter:
Hi Girls! I would like to invite you all to visit my friend, Amiko. She is a terrific young girl who pens a blog called ”My unfastened Diary” , the diary of being a girl. She has great ideas and stories she would like to share with you all. So give her a visit and don’t forget to drop her a line, she would love to hear from you. http://myunfasteneddiary.blogspot.com/