Archive for the ‘Promotions - My Pink Planet’ Category
Now it’s probably a great time to use your Pink Bucks if you have accumalated points while shopping at My Pink Planet.
MyRewards – Pink Bucks – Reap the rewards with every purchase
It pays to go with MyRewards-Pink Bucks . For every dollar spent at with My Pink Planet, you will earn 1 point. You can use our Pink Bucks next time you shop with us. You get $1 in Pink Bucks for every 20 points.
It’s like getting 5% back on every purchase! It’s a great way to save on your next purchase whether it’s for you or someone special.
For more information click on My Pink Planet link
Your 18 inch doll is now the coolest Pink Lady! Pink Ladies 4pcs outfit consist of black cotton spandex off the shoulder top, cinch belt, poly cotton leggings and Pink metallic faux leather jackets with lots of details and the words PINK LADIES on the back of jacket.
Detailed Pink Ladies Metallic Faux Leather Jacket
Arianna® original designs are made to fit 18 inch doll like American Girl®, Our Generation®, The Madame Alexander – Favorite Friends® ,Gotz® and Springfield Collection®.
Pink Ladies giveaway – Visit our Facebook for details to enter for a chance to win this fabulous Pink Ladies costume for your 18 inch doll.
Here are just a few of Artistic Goodies fabulous personalized bracelets for your 18 inch doll. These adorable bracelets are personalized with doll’s name and colorful glass beads. A great accessory to add to your 18 inch doll’s wardrobe. All bracelets are free shipping! These make a great stocking stuffer for your daughter, granddaughter and or niece. Visit Artistic Goodies for more beautiful choices.
Here are just a few cool ideas for Christmas Stocking Stuffers for your girl and her 18 inch doll.
Available at My Pink PlanetPlanet
Here’s a fun healthy Lady Bug snack mom and kids can make and what an adorable presentation.
What you will need to start:
- Ritz crackers
- Cream cheese
- Black paste food coloring or cut up black olives
In a bowl, have the kids add in a bit of cream cheese and a small amount of black paste coloring, and mix. If you don’t have black food coloring paste, you can cut up tiny pieces of black olives.
Set aside for now.
Next, have the kids spread cream cheese on top of the crackers.
Cut the cherry tomatoes up and have the kids place 2 tomato quarters on top of the cream cheese.
For the Ladybug head, have the kids place an olive at the top of the tomatoes.
For the antennas, have the children stick 2 chive pieces inside the olives.
almost there! Kids can take a toothpick and dip it into the cream cheese and black paste coloring mixture that’s in the bowl and use it to make dots all over the ladybugs. Or have them place the black olive bits all over.
Thanks to Kiboomu for sharing!
I found these great fun Easter dessert for moms and daughters to make together. Arianna and I will making these recipes this weekend. Let us know what fun recipe you like to share.
Edible Easter Basket Cupcakes
- Ingredients Needed
- 1 dozen cupcakes
- 1 bag jelly beans
- 2 cups white icing
- Sweetened coconut, colored with green food coloring
- First, frost the cupcakes with white icing. Bend a pipe cleaner or a piece of red licorice into an arch and push the ends into the sides of each cupcake.
- Shake the shredded coconut in a stainless steel bowl. Sprinkle on food coloring bit by bit, mixing vigorously to distribute the color
- Place a pinch of shredded coconut on each iced cupcake. Now place three jelly beans on the “nest” of coconut.
- Tie a small ribbon bow on the pipe cleaner or licorice handle at a jaunty angle.
- Put one cupcake basket by each place setting at Easter brunch or give them as gifts.
Thank you Family Magazine for this fun recipe
5 Small bowls
5 tints of food coloring
Small offset spatula
Pastry bags, couplers, and round tips
Prepare: 1 recipe One-Bowl Chocolate Cake in cupcake liners; and 1 recipe Swiss Meringue Buttercream or Simple Sugar Icing. Divide frosting into 5 small bowls, and tint each bowlful a different color with food coloring.
1. Use a serrated knife to cut the domed tops evenly off of each cooled cupcake. Cut each top in half.
2. Use a small offset spatula to evenly spread 1 1/2 tablespoons colored frosting over each flat cupcake top. Then position halved cupcake tops on top of frosted cupcakes, pressing gently to adhere wings to soft frosting. To make bugs, attach tops with the domed side up and points meeting just inside edge of cupcake and extending off the opposite side. To create butterflies, attach pieces, cut side up, with rounded edges in center of cupcake (domed shape will create angled wings). Refrigerate until frosting is firm and wings are secure, about 30 minutes.
3. Prepare gumdrop and licorice heads: Snip licorice strings on a diagonal into 1 1/2-inch lengths. Use a toothpick to make 2 holes in the top of each gumdrop on opposite sides. Insert the pointed end of a licorice strip into each hole to create antennae. Using extra frosting as glue, attach gumdrop head to cupcake.
4. Decorate wings as desired with assorted colored frostings: Place frosting in pastry bags fitted with couplers and round tips, and pipe over surface of wings. Alternatively, gently spread frosting with a small offset spatula over the surface of the wings as desired. For lots of frosting, spread each wing with a base coat of frosting first and pipe out decorations in a different color. For just a touch of frosting, pipe simple decorations onto the bare black wings.
Boy do I have a deal for you!
“You’re not boring, why should your camera be?“
Just click here to purchase.
American Girl® Celebrates their 25 year anniversary. For me it seems they debuted not so long ago. I remember when when friends daughter and niece where so excited to get their first doll Samantha. Today many of these girls have passed their dolls to their daughter. So what is American Girl® doing to celebrate? They have just launched a cruise for Nov. 19th – 26th 2011 which they claim ” once-in-a-lifetime experience” for the entire family, the American Girl 25th Birthday Cruise!
Sounds exciting! I wonder why they decide to offer Thanksgiving week or are they just testing the waters to see if this would be a potential family getaway in the future for Spring and Summer months. Listening to some moms I hear a mixed bags of feed backs. Some think this cruise is too expensive while others think it’s monetary comparable to other cruises. Checking their site, some of the stateroom are already booked. The ship departs from Miami, Fla and sails to the following ports; Puerto Rico, St. Marteen, and St. Kitts. Here’s a link for more detailed information http://www.americangirl.com/cruise/. So what do you think?
My friends at Tip Junkie, Today’s Creative Blog, Skip to My Lou, and SITSgirls, are celebrating their new community at BlogFrog. In lieu of the celebration they are hosting a Spring Fling Grand Prize Giveaway. They will be hosting a giveaway, every hour on all four blogs mentioned above, on April 13th from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm (CST). An entire day of free prizes. An amazing total of over $6,000 worth of products given away in one day! My Pink planet will be participating, a lucky winner will win our beautiful doll pram valued at $129.99.
So don’t forget to mark your calendar for April 13th and visit our friends listed above and you might just be one of the lucky winners!
For a limited time, My Pink Planet.com is offering Free Shipping. Spend $75 or more on selected store categories within store and receive free shipping. You must enter the promo code FRSHIP75 at checkout. The selected categories are:
- 15 inch doll clothes
- 18 inch doll clothes
- Doll Accessories
- Doll Shoes & Sock
- Doll Jewelry
- Girl’s Novelties