Posts Tagged ‘halloween’
Hi! from Arianna, I just wanted to share with you my dolls for Halloween!!! I had so much fun dressing them up! I did funky, fancy, and simple hair dos. Kit is in the Flapper outfit and I think she looks sooo cute!! Kailey is an enchanting ballerina. Nellie in her 50’s poodle skirt outfit. Mia is Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Gwen is Little Red Riding hood which I think she looks beautiful in that costume. Rebecca’s is stunning in as a Ice Skater. My mom did Rebecca’s hair and it looks awesome, doesn’t it? Also, Nicki is a surfer gal with snorkel. Felicity is in a “Boo!” sweater that my mom’s friend bought me. Last but not least, Bitty Baby is in a Lion costume. She is also wearing a halloween bib that was mine when I was a baby. She looks so cute!! Bella is just witchy in her gorgeous witch costume. Bella and I will be out trick o treating. I am dressing up as a funky witch. Leave us a comment, let us know what your dolls are for Halloween. Stay tuned for more updates on our blog, see ya until then!!
Congratulations to Anna of Easton, PA, winner of Stars & Moon Halloween oufit for 18 inch American Girl doll.
We are giving away this month gorgeous Stars & Moon Halloween dress, treat bag and mask to one lucky winner.
How To Enter:
- Review a product that you have purchased simply by clicking on the “Create a Review” link on the product page.
- All reviews must be posted no later than midnight September 30th, 2009
- Winner will be radomly picked by Arianna and announced here on the blog.
- Bookmark us and mark your calendars for October 1st .
- Winner will be announced here on the Blog
- Winner must return to this blog to claim their prize.
Got a blog? Write about our contest and link directly back to us and recieve a 5% percent coupon code.